STEPS FOR EXHIBITOR
Promoting your business and products at Digital Signage &
Printing Asia that shall provide one of the most powerful,
versatile and cost-effective marketing tools available for
Our team is here to work closely with you to help make your
participation at the event a success.
Please see our tips on how to make the most of your stand.
1. Set clear, measurable objectives – are you focusing on
sales leads, a new product launch, penetrating a new market,
or customer loyalty?
2. Prepare a detailed budget – allocate funds upfront to
cover stand design costs and marketing collateral to ensure
you have everything you need.
3. Discuss your options with us – download a participation
form or discuss sponsorship opportunities with us. We can
help you decide what tailor made packages best suit your
4. Create a high-impact stand – keep your key messages
brief, bold and relevant to your customer needs.
5. Appoint an exhibition coordinator – to maximize
efficiency, appoint one person with overall responsibility
for planning and budgeting.
6. Read the exhibitor manual – which will help you save you
time and money, plus help you to enjoy a hassle-free
7. Train and motivate your stand staff – get your best
people on the stand, as their performance is central to the
success of your exhibition.
8. Look after your visitors. Invite your customers and
prospects – sending tickets to your own network is the
single most effective way of generating business. Register
and book their hotel and flights.
9. Promote your stand. For sponsorship and advertising
opportunities, please contact our sales team
10. Chase up your leads – you’ll collect leads and contacts
during the event, so be sure to contact them promptly after